- 2lb 80/20 ground beef
- 2 bell peppers (one red and one green, because colors)
- 2 chili peppers
- Your choice of shredded cheese. I used Mexican, cheddar, and mozzarella. Get creative with it.
- 1-2 table spoon of cream cheese per serving
- Salt, black pepper, garlic powder. Whatever, you know how to season beef.
- Heat up a pan lubed up with olive oil.
- Start browning your beef.
- While that's going dice those peppers and chilis up
- Drain the beef after it's most of the way browned. Season the beef. Mix in the peppers. Return to the stove and mix it around a bit. Get the bell peppers slightly less tender than you would normally.
- Throw your cream cheese into a bowl. Toss it into the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir in your shredded cheese
- Nuke the cheese another 30 seconds. It should be a stringy goop when it's done.
- Mix a few lumps of beef/peppers into your cheese goop.
- Stir until it looks something like to picture. Microwave more if you have to.
- Shovel it into your face. You'll be full for a while. It might be your only meal for the day.